Sunday, 6 December 2009

New Poetry Site.

I am busy today and so short of time. But I am just posting a short blog which may be of interest to all of those would-be poets who are missing TFE's Monday Poetry Bus (oh how I am missing that sense of direction it gave me).
Poet in Residence (see my blog list as I am useless at links) has a new project which I am quite excited about. If you go to his site and click on Poetry Twenty Ten on his side bar (it is a little picture of a shop with someone entering at the door) you will be able to download a Print your own pamphlet about his poetry twenty ten project. It has already got me thinking, so if you feel deprived of Poetry stimulation that's the place to go!
Have a good Sunday evening by the fire. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Thanks for the tip!
And yes, I shall be sitting by the fire this evening! It is COLD here!

jinksy said...

http://www.fun2do.co.uk/shop/ Some beautiful frog fasteners to contemplate here!
I can imagine a couple of fastenings that would work, but, without sending you one made up, I'm blowed if I can explain what's in my mind! I could possibly send a diagram, if you email me your address?

Wild Somerset Child said...

I'll go check it out - thanks.

Poet in Residence said...

Thank you for the plug Weaver.

I'll stick it on the electric blanket...brrr!

No, seriously Weaver many thanks.

It was Dominic's idea. If it all goes pear-shaped we'll blame him
(;>) he, ho!