Monday 5 July 2010

Poetry Bus Day.

At last - with Dominic's help, I have learned to do links (well, for the time being!)
As the clock stands at 9.02am we have eleven people on the bus - so plenty of spare seats if you still wish to have a go (if you don't know this week's subject then scroll down here to 'Getting to the bus stop for the Poetry Bus (Tuesday of last week).)Remember, the bus will hang around until midnight tonight, so plenty of time to jump on. Plenty of refreshments on board. Then at midnight the bus changes into a pumpkin and makes the very short journey over to Dominic Rivron's site ready for next Monday (just hope he can find it amongst all the pumpkins he has growing in his garden). Jolly good poems this week - some funny, some sad, some that really need thinking about. Just as it should be.

13 comments:

Totalfeckineejit said...

I was about to tell you 'Im onboard' but you already know! What a good driver you are Weaver!

Dr. Jeanne Iris said...

Hi Weaver, great Bus ride this week. Please add my other blog to the list:

http://www.iconicrealism.blogspot.com

Thank you! : )

Jinksy said...

Sorry I missed the bus - my balls of wool got me tied in knots!! :)

Helen said...

I submitted a poem ... for the life of me I cannot figure out how to link to your blog ... I don't see the Linky thing! Help!

http://woonietest.blogspot.com/

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

It reminds me of the Knight Bus.

Heather said...

Well done Pat for learning how to do links. I'm still having trouble with photos. I was alright until I got the new laptop and then so much seemed to be different and I am back to square one. What's that they say about old dogs and new tricks!!

Enchanted Oak said...

I'm aboard!
Poetry Bus Ticket

Gwil W said...

We're singing on the way home, and passing round the hat for the driver's collection. A wonderful day. And so many nice passengers. Thank you.

Karen said...

So sorry to be running late! Here's my link. (Sorry I can't do the link thing either. Just ask Dominic to help us out!)

http://keepingsecrets-karen.blogspot.com/2010/07/she-came-in-handy-molly-marine.html

Niamh B said...

Hi weaver, am aboard, but never clocked in with the driver, my apologies for that, published automatically with the magic of blogspot. Anyway look forward to reading everyones poems properly in the coming days

izzy said...

I remember reading something about the subject being ' person doing something unusual' and how it came to be. I took the cake idea and played with it- { poetry bus}
still not linking right...sorry!

Kat Mortensen said...

Sorry I missed your bus, Weaver; I had a very sick cat last week and my mind was far too preoccupied. After tests and ultimately, oral surgery, she's back on track this week, thank goodness (and so am I).

All the best,

Kat

Kat Mortensen said...

Addendum to previous comment: Coincidentally, I DID post one poem on July 1st and it just so happens to be a poem about a person (which is something I don't think I've ever done before), so perhaps I was receiving thought-wave transmissions from across the sea. This is the link:

http://hyggedigter.blogspot.com/2010/07/ode-to-lost-friend.html