Here are a few questions I keep asking myself:
1. When politicians of any party are interviewed on programmes like Breakfast Television why is it that the interviewer does not give the interviewee time to answer before he/she interrupts?
2. Why does the person being interviewed (of whatever party) never give a straightforward answer?
(These two questions are the same really aren't they?)
3. Why do politicans of all parties promise the earth - huge housing policies, fantastic money poured into health/housing/education - without really saying where the money is coming from?
4. If there is a hung parliament - as there well may be - will we have to go back to square one with Brexit - will it continue with the process that whichever party brings in a possible agreement then the other party votes it down?
5. I am 87 now. Do you really think there is any possibility at all of the whole Brexit thing being resolved during my lifetime?
6. Is it therefore worth my turning out on what is bound to be a cold December day to go to the Polling Station to put my cross in any box on the voting paper when this is one of the safest Tory seats in the country anyway?