Monday 9 September 2019

Monday

Thank you for your concern those of you who questioned what had happened to me.   I have not felt all that well over the week-end and just have not felt like putting on a post.   Today I have had a lovely day out with dear friend Wand have returned home refreshed and feeling more like my old self.   

Tess has been with us and the three of us have been over the top of the Pennines and down into the little town of Kirby Lonsdale and there met P and D, our friends from Windermere, for a delicious Italian lunch.   It has been light rain all day and the tops have been in cloud but it has been quite pleasant and not really cold - more of a cheerless day I would say.   But the company and the food were splendid and that more than made up for the miserable weather.

Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow.   See you then.

15 comments:

JayCee said...

So pleased to see your post. I have to admit that I was starting to feel concerned for you but I am glad that you are well and still out and about.

Jane said...

Glad to 'hear' from you and good to know youre feeling more yourself . The trip out sounds just what you and Tess needed !

angryparsnip said...

Happy to see your post. I felt like you were resting. If I didn't see a post from you by today I was going to e-mail.
Lunch out with good friends and Tess is always the best.
parsnip

Gwil W said...

It's ok. I don't blog every day either. A spot of sunshine or a meal with friends is sometimes the right medicine.

Derek Faulkner said...

Well done Pat, you continue to be the beacon that we all follow.

Tom Stephenson said...

Oh, that's good news Weave. I've missed you.

Rachel Phillips said...

P and D see a lot of you. They are lucky. I wish I could see you.

Heather said...

I did wonder if you were alright but then thought that you are allowed a life apart from blogging! Glad you are feeling better and have enjoyed lunch with friends and that you will soon feel yourself once more.

the veg artist said...

Glad you are feeling OK now.

Joanne Noragon said...

Tomorrow it is, then. Sleep tight.

Cro Magnon said...

Good to know you're OK. A day out with friends works wonders.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Thank goodness you are OK. Your day out sounds lovely and cheering

The Weaver of Grass said...

Thanks for your concern everyone.

Heather said...

Hi, I read your blog often and have heard you mention your remoska I'm on my own now and thinking of getting one what size is yours. Heather

Midmarsh John said...

I had never heard of a Remoska but after an evening researching I don't think it will be long before I buy one.