Saturday 23 June 2018

Saturday

Very hot weather is forecast for the coming week and warm sun for today, but here in my part of North Yorkshire the sun has never really appeared.   It has been hazy and not all that warm all day.   The temperature never rose above nineteen.

This is the last post I shall be doing for a day or two.   As I type this friends from The Netherlands will be setting off from Rotterdam for Hull on the overnight ferry with their car.   They will drive up and hope to be with me by mid morning.   As my computer room and my guest bedroom are one and the same - the next time I write a post will be the middle of next week - so happy blogging everyone.   See you again soon.

15 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

Have a wonderful time with your visitors. The weather should be good for lots of sight seeing.

Bonnie said...

Enjoy your visitors!

Joanne Noragon said...

Have a wonderful visit, and I hope the sun shines, beautifully. And Warmly.

Tom Stephenson said...

Keep them awake and blog Weave!

angryparsnip said...

Have a wonderful visit.
You always have something interesting to write about when they come.

cheers, parsnip

Cro Magnon said...

Having friends to stay is always fun, but don't let them stay in bed too long. Kick them out at 5 am, and re-claim your laptop.

Catsngrams said...

Have a good time with your visitors. That is what is important.

Gwil W said...

Enjoy your visitors. Yesterday's little tale reminded me of a friend whose phone started ringing and he couldn't stop it until I pointed out that the peeps were coming from a nearby bush where there was a bird.

Heather said...

I hope the weather perks up for you and your visitors. Enjoy their company and tell us all about the weekend next week.

Rachel Phillips said...

I look forward to your return.

Librarian said...

Thank you for letting us know, so that we do not start to worry if we do not read from you for a few days.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Have a good time with your visitors. I must admit I don't worry when you don't post anything - I always assume it's a computer glitch.

coffeeontheporchwithme said...

Enjoy your guests. Will you do some sight-seeing? -Jenn

thelma said...

Enjoy your friends, though the weather looks like it is going to be hot!

Soksophoan said...

The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
winwin