Thursday 15 June 2017

Friday

My two boxes today consisted to two boxes into the Charity Shop early this morning.   A job quickly done and quite satisfying with it.

I had to go in early to the hairdresser and then to pop into the Solicitor.   After lunch it was out with the Ukulele Group to play for the Alzheimer's Society - play for them to sing the old songs.   Another pleasurable experience.

Now I am home and after two sort walks I am just too tired to take Tess for another walk so I have opened the back door and she is free to roam - all gates on to the road are closed so she can't go far.
In fact she is rarely straying from the back door, preferring to sit on the mat and look out.   Perhaps, after her long walks yesterday, she is tired too.

12 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds like you had a busy but enjoyable day.

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

I believe with Alzheimers musical memory is one of the last things to be lost

Joanne Noragon said...

It's satisfying to accomplish a day's tasks in the day.

angryparsnip said...

I think when gud dugs sit and look about, they are just enjoyed the day, fresh air, sniffs, looking at at the land.
All my gud dugs have enjoyed the sun and memories.

cheers, parsnip and thehamish

Rachel Phillips said...

Another early night.

donna baker said...

Well done Pat. You run circles around me. I do have my ukulele out and plan on re-learning the chords.

Heather said...

Sounds like a very satisfying day. I'm sure Tess is happy to just enjoy the fresh air and won't mind not having another walk.

justjill said...

You were chilling which is good.. And it would appear so was Tess.

Librarian said...

Busy without being stressed, it seems - that's the best kind of busy!
How good of your ukulele group to play for people affected with Alzheimer's.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

You keep so busy and with such good activities -nature, art, friends, practicing for the Alzheimer's patients. I am inspired.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Thanks everyone.

Frances said...

Dear Weaver, I have just been enjoying reading your posts that I, as a lazy blogger, had been neglecting. It is clear to me that you are surely not at all lazy, and have been accomplishing lots every day...both required projects and pleasurable pursuits, too.

I greatly admire you. xo