Monday 8 October 2012

Nellie and Bert.

So sorry about this. I am still finding Blogger so difficult. I now find that the photograph in the post below below is actually of Nellie NooNah - she suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The photograph of Bert, her husband, is below on this post. I would like to have added this photograph to the previous post by editing it, but I can no longer find out how to get on to edit - it seemed to have disappeared from my screen. It has even left me in mid-sentence. Please don't desert me - I shall eventually find my way around. Oh how I wish I could return to the old way of doing things.

6 comments:

Karen said...

We aren't going anywhere...
Blogger is doing the weird for me too.
Trying to load pictures- it scrambles them all out of sequence, then I have to delete and try it again !!
eep !!
xoxo

Penny said...

Thats ok, I posted twice today and they just disappeared, presumably never to be seen again. I will try again tomorrow

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having a real mission with Blogger. I don't really like the new layout myself but think I've figured it out. If you need any help do send me a message.

PS - I always upload my photos in the HTML view opposed to the Compose view. This really helps in keeping the photos ordered and in the correct size. Also, check the image file names...it might be that the two you were having issues with have the same name?

The Weaver of Grass said...

Thanks for the advice Tanya. I have found both photographs now - entirely my own fault - I didn't look carefully enough. That has always been my downfall. I shall start again with renewed vigour.

MorningAJ said...

Auntie Anne has posted a few tips on editing Blogger posts. I hope it's useful to you.
Click here.

angryparsnip said...

I guess I still have old blogger ? but when picasa will not let me post I download the tray to web album. Pick the photo you want
I start the blog then go up to the top of the heading where the little photo is click on that.
It will send you over to web album click the one you want.
It will be sent to your blog.
this sound long and complicated but it isn't.
I find the photos come out so much better this way. When I use the easier picasa to blog button the the photos are rather muted.
Don't know if this helps.

cheers, parsnip